for the Customer Service Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Representative
Nashua - FLIR Systems
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
This fast paced position will provide support to our dynamic sales organization and customer base throughout all aspects of the order cycle. As the customer liaison you will be responsible for interfacing with all aspects of the organization including accounting, manufacturing, materials, customer service and traffic. Service and support direct sales representatives and other partners including internal and external customers by providing information and proactively pursuing answers to their phone inquiries and written requests.
- Generate formal, written quotations for appropriate product lines and training as requested by sales representatives, in-house sales support and external customers.
- Generate bid responses in a timely manner. Work closely with internal departments to ensure a complete and accurate bid response is sent to the customer.
- Assume complete ownership of customer and customer order(s) once submitted for entry.
- Review all purchase orders received to ensure compliance with quotation and corporate Terms and Conditions, in addition to obtaining other relevant documentation for processing.
- Participate in weekly SIOP meetings providing status to team(s).
- Ensure timely and accurate entry into ERP system and update of CRM.
- Review order backlog regularly to ensure accuracy and work with necessary departments to release order hold or discrepancies.
- Provide backup to other Customer Service Administrators with regard to order entry, telephone coverage, and other inquiries.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining complete and accurate customer information in ERP system.
- Perform in a timely manner other job related duties, specific projects and tasks, as assigned by supervisor including, but not limited to, processing distributor agreements, special reports, metrics and ad hoc projects.
- Two year general business degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years related work experience dealing with customers and sales representatives in a high tech environment.
- Knowledge of order processing procedures and general marketing business practices required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a team oriented fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Aptitude to learn basic technical product information.
- Experience in SAP and CRM preferred.
- ACD phone experience preferred.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
No job matches. Start a new search below!