for the HR Administrative Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
HR Administrative Coordinator
San Francisco - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco believes in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
Do you enjoy coordinating a high volume of meetings/interviews? Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service and support to multiple people? Thrive on multi-tasking? If yes - we need you!
The Talent Acquisition (TA) team as an opportunity for an awesome administrative coordinator to schedule interviews, meet and be the first point of contact for our candidates!
As an innovative contributor to our Talent Acquisition team, you will strive to provide a consistently exceptional candidate experience while ensuring excellence with all administrative assignments in support of the Banks strategy to attract and retain a highly skilled workforce. In this role you will provide overall resource support to the recruiters, hiring managers and candidates throughout the Bank's selection and on-boarding processes.
Here you will be able to implement your unique and diverse approaches in a variety of ways - some of them include:
- Facilitate and coordinating high volume on-site and remote interviews ensuring a superior candidate and client experience.
- Provide superior administrative support to the TA team.
- Partner with various HR and business area support teams to ensure the seamless transition of new employee's including facilitating first day enrollment and orientation sessions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the Bank in responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and providing effective and efficient problem resolution.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialists/Recruiters to provide a cohesive and consistent process for candidates and business clients while exhibiting extreme flexibility and professionalism in each interaction.
- Assist in providing communication and status updates to candidates.
- Collaborate with universities and local community partners to drive planning and logistics for career events supporting the Banks intern programs and diversity recruiting efforts.
- Develop new and innovative company outreach programs, help facilitate/organize open houses and other people-focused events.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2- 5 years of experience as an exceptional administrative assistant/coordinator
- Superior attention to detail and a highly organized multi-taker
- Communicator extraordinaire, both verbally and in the written mediums
- Self-motivated, dependable and proven ability to ensure confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong collaboration and customer service mindset along with a positive attitude
- Must have proven flexibility in work and is a team player
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No job matches. Start a new search below!