for the Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
Cleveland - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is part of the nation's central bank. We've provided many opportunities for professional growth during our history.
For seventeen years in a row, we've been named "One of Northeast Ohio's Best Places to Work" by North Coast 99. This prestigious award honors organizations with outstanding employment practices, including compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, retention, community services, and employee communications.
At our state-of-the-art offices, we are seeking innovative thinkers with the vision to build the framework that will carry the Bank into the future. Join our team!
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
Manages the talent acquisition strategy including leading a team of recruiters to attract top talent across all functional areas, at all levels, to support the
Bank`s hiring needs. The position is a high impact role requiring exceptional partnering skills with demonstrated ability, creativity, and experience on
managing and executing a strategic recruitment strategy. This role is highly influential to functional leaders and business partners across the Bank to
develop and execute strategic staffing plans in order to deliver timely results. The role is responsible for overseeing a variety of HR compliance functions to
support the department and the Bank.
1. Leads and manages a fully integrated recruitment strategy and team of recruiters with an emphasis on talent pipeline to ensure we meet current and
future staffing needs.
2. Creates and implements an effective employer branding strategy and employee proposition that is aligned with established Bank values to attract
and hire exceptional and diverse talent.
3. Develops strategy for sourcing passive candidates by utilizing all available Bank employment resources including the Bank's website, social media,
job boards, internet sourcing and other technical and non-technical means to source candidates; developing college recruiting programs and
participating in employment events such as career fairs; and developing relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and
managing the procurement and measurement processes associated with talent acquisition
4. Leads the talent acquisition team and processes including full lifecycle recruiting from requisition approval to initial assessments, interviews, offers
5. Maintains knowledge of progressive talent acquisition practices and trends, implements new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continuous
improvement and bring quality talent into the Bank.
6. Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and Human Resources professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop
specialized intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
7. Collaborates with the Human Resources Development and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion teams to develop and align succession and staffing
plans with business line strategies for the selection and development of high potential and diverse talent to contribute to the execution of Bank
8. Uses sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other software to track applicants through the selection process through to on-boarding; ensures
efficient and consistent operations and monitors controls through technical system reviews, risk management assessments, workforce analysis and
9. Leads the integration of a continuous improvement approach by analyzing trends and metrics to measure ongoing progress and recommend/
implement opportunities to improve business outcomes and people strategies.
10. Manages a team of professionals, oversees their work products and their development. Performs all Human Resources performance administration
responsibilities (hiring, development, coaching, mentoring, performance evaluations/ratings, and compensation) for assigned staff.
11. Leads/participates on/or supports System committees/workgroups
12. Responsible for HR department compliance programs and initiatives.
13. Oversees those responsible for coordinating, conducting and managing auditing or compliance request. Acts as the department representative for
internal and external audits.
14. Partners with other HR COE managers to determine appropriate controls and provide responses to compliance issues or to resolve audit findings.
No job matches. Start a new search below!