for the Account Risk Data Analyst, CBIAS - Markets Group (New York and Richmond) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Account Risk Data Analyst, CBIAS - Markets Group (New York and Richmond)
New York City - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The New York Fed, on behalf of the Federal Reserve System, offers correspondent banking and custody services to central banks, monetary authorities and certain international organizations to facilitate their official financial operations. The Central Bank and International Account Services (CBIAS) area of the New York Fed's Markets Group serves the U.S. dollar reserve management needs of its official international account holders by offering payment, custodial, clearing and settlement, collateral management, and investment and liquidity services. With more than $3.0 trillion of custodial holdings, representing about half of global U.S. dollar-denominated foreign reserves, CBIAS offers financial services that directly support the Bank's role in international affairs, as well as monetary policy and financial stability. CBIAS currently runs a split operation with staff located at two locations, New York City and Richmond, Virginia.
The Account Risk Analytics (ARA) staff is one of three units in the Account Risk Management (ARM) directorate within CBIAS. The ARM directorate is responsible for account control and risk management activities. The ARM directorate is currently seeking a data analyst for the ARA staff. This analyst will support the team of analysts with responsibility for the administration and operation of account control and legal and reputational risk management activities, principally at this time, the execution of anti-money laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance programs. The ARA team serves as the first line of defense for the management of business risk. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and draw upon a broad understanding of CBIAS' business activities, and CBIAS role within the Federal Reserve System and the international official community.
- Develop strong understanding of Account Risk Directorate's data sources that include account holder, transaction monitoring, and account activity data.
- Facilitate the team's analysis of transactional data through SQL querying and data manipulation.
- Build visual analytics reports in the AML tool software drawing upon existing data repository.
- Field ad hoc requests for account related analysis and support longer term analytic projects.
- Present finalized analytic products to management and provide key insights of analysis.
- Support the optimization of group's watch list filtering solution and suspicious activity monitoring software.
- Design, build and improve upon existing data dependent work flows.
- Provide training to the team to enhance the team's overall analytic capabilities.
No job matches. Start a new search below!