for the Sr. Liquidity Financial Reports Analyst - Research and Statistics position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. Liquidity Financial Reports Analyst - Research and Statistics
New York City - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The Data and Statistics Function manages the collection of financial and bank structure data from domestic and foreign depository institutions, capital market participants, and bank holding companies. These data are used regularly in the implementation of supervisory and monetary policy, the construction of the monetary aggregates, and monitoring of domestic and international markets tracking. This Function serves as the front line to respondent institutions, engaging with them on a regular basis towards the provision of fit-for-purpose data.
The candidate is expected to be a thought leader and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills and bring a strong understanding of the measurement and role of liquidity, ratio analysis, and other key related concepts to the team. The candidate should have the ability to analyze financial data and understand asset and liability components. Additionally, the ability to understand a respondent's structure and the interplay between entities of liquidity as it aims to meet overall liquidity needs.
Familiarity and understanding of complex financial instruments such as structured products, securitization vehicles, hybrid securities, and derivatives would be expected. Prior experience in a Corporate Treasury and/or risk management function involved in the management of the firm's funding and liquidity activities is also expected. Candidates must possess superior communication skills and financial expertise to engage Treasurer and CFO level management at supervised financial institutions.
The candidate's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the review of the liquidity data submission processes and provide guidance to analysts on technical and other issues during the process. Develop and maintain the client relationship to ensure key stakeholders are kept apprised of issues and priorities and propose feasible resolutions and next steps, as necessary.
- Track issues raised to respondents to ensure they are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Manage respondent technical issues as they pertain to instructions and interpretation, with appropriate escalation to other Bank and Federal Reserve stakeholders.
- Provide timely feedback to respondents where issues have been raised, maintaining strong lines of communication.
- Conduct periodic reviews of liquidity data with the respondents providing feedback on data quality and accuracy.
- Provide feedback on data quality to appropriate stakeholders across the Bank as it pertains to the Comprehensive Liquidity Analysis and Review (CLAR) and exam process.
- Assist team with identification and prioritization of events related to data collection, including relating to changes in standards that may impact underlying data.
- Maintain a broad view of the marketplace and issues and changes that can impact liquidity and organizational structure.
- One Bank Focus: Leads and works collaboratively across Groups to achieve the best outcomes for the Bank Advances
- Diversity and Inclusion: Creates, maintains, and role models an inclusive work environment that encourages diverse thoughts and perspectives
- Experience, Judgment and Execution: Demonstrates sound logic and insights; is widely recognized as a leading subject matter expert in their business area
No job matches. Start a new search below!