for the Relationship Manager, Account Services CBIAS - Markets Group position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Relationship Manager, Account Services CBIAS - Markets Group
New York City - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
The New York Fed, on behalf of the Federal Reserve System, offers correspondent banking and custody services to central banks, monetary authorities and certain international organizations to facilitate their official financial operations.
The Central Bank and International Account Services (CBIAS) area of the New York Fed's Markets Group serves the U.S. dollar reserve management needs of its official international customers by offering payment, custodial, clearing and settlement, collateral management, and investment and liquidity services. With more than $3.0 trillion of custodial holdings, representing about half of global U.S. dollar-denominated foreign reserves, CBIAS offers financial services that directly support the Bank's role in international affairs, as well as monetary policy and financial stability. CBIAS currently runs a split operation with staff located at two locations, New York City and Richmond, Virginia.
The Relationship Management (RM) staff is one of four units in the Customer Account Services (CAS) directorate within CBIAS. The CAS directorate is responsible for relationship management, service administration, investment and liquidity management, customer trend analysis and market intelligence activities. The CAS directorate is currently seeking an account relationship manager for the RM staff. The RM staff functions as the relationship management arm for CBIAS with its foreign and international account holders, and is responsible for developing and maintaining strong knowledge and understanding of these customers through customer outreach and analysis.
- Deepen relationships with a designated portfolio of CBIAS customers by understanding their reserve management mandates, account usage needs and risk factors within these organizations particularly related to governance and operational risk.
- Participate in analytical endeavors aimed at understanding customer behaviors, identifying trends and reporting on customer account activity relative to economic and financial developments that impact FX reserve holdings.
- Maintain up-to-date customer profiles reflecting their account structure, main points of contact, service utilization, risk factors, and other relevant information
- Contribute towards customer engagement prioritization efforts, and the organization of customer visits while maintaining collaboration with other internationally focused areas of the Bank
- Travel to portfolio countries and participate in, and provide briefing materials in support of senior management engagement.
- Support technology projects aimed at strengthening customer relationship management.
- Participate in development of customer presentations.
No job matches. Start a new search below!