for the Attorney - Officer Level (CRSO Product Office Counsel) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Attorney - Officer Level (CRSO Product Office Counsel)
Chicago - Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Attorney – Officer Level (CRSO Product Office Counsel)
Federal Reserve Banks have centralized certain functions that provide services to financial services customers and to other Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago runs the Customer Relations and Support Office (CRSO) which has a strategic leadership role within the Federal Reserve, managing the nationwide electronic payments and information delivery network (“FedLine”) transacting, on average, over 71 million payments daily valued at more than $3.8 trillion, leading national sales and marketing strategies associate with about $.5 billion in annual revenue and providing customer set-up and support for over 100 thousand users. This attorney provides guidance and direction regarding complex legal, policy, and regulatory matters affecting the Bank, primarily in the area of the CRSO. This attorney ensures: 1) the delivery of useful, dependable legal services to Bank leadership using a practical understanding of the Bank and its operations, and of the Federal Reserve System; 2) quality and timely performance of legal work; and 3) professional development of other legal staff supporting the CRSO.
Job Responsibilities Related to the CRSO (include but are not limited to the following):
· Provides legal advice to CRSO leadership and staff regarding issues of policy or strategic or operational importance
· Advises CRSO business leaders on significant legal developments impacting the CRSO
· Provides guidance and practical solutions in support of major initiatives including new product development and feature enhancements and contract negotiations with strategic partners
· Reviews all customer-facing communications, guidance and training
· Provides intellectual property (patent, trademark and copyright) legal advice and manages outside IP legal counsel
· Works closely with other Product Office Counsel at other Federal Reserve Banks and the Federal Reserve Board of Governors’ Legal staff on matters affecting financial services
· Drafts, reviews, and approves service agreements, operating circulars, contracts and other legal forms affecting the Bank’s rights and obligations
Additional Job Responsibilities
Provides legal advice and services to Bank management and staff such as:
· Assists in the continued development and improvement of all aspects of the Bank’s privacy compliance and data protection programs (data transfers, processing, privacy policies, staff training, etc.).
· Keeps management apprised of material legal developments and matters on a timely basis, exercising sound business and legal judgment.
· Conducts relevant legal research, gives oral and written opinions and makes related recommendations.
No job matches. Start a new search below!