for the Executive Assistant II, Colors Group position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Executive Assistant II, Colors Group
St. Louis - Sensient Technologies Corporation
Responsible for completing daily office functions and prioritizing work as required as secretary to the President, CFO, and HR Director. Provides phone coverage and other admin services for additional Group executives. Assists in special projects and works independently on assignments. Handles confidential material with possible interface to corporate and other departmental levels. Maintains professional image as initial contact with management personnel, customers, outside visitors, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to Group President or Executive to include calendar administration, call screening, document development/editing, and online expense reports preparation and approvals.
- Manages meeting and event planning for President or Executive, supply ordering, office machine maintenance, subscriptions renewals, etc.
- Coordinate meetings, domestic and international travel arrangements, food service, audio-visual, etc.
- Provide confidential administrative support to leaders.
- Check, enter, and pay expense reports for Group executives.
- Coordinate hotel reservations and transportation for out-of-town executive guests.
- Coordinate travel for President, CFO, and HR Director.
- Coordinate visas and passports for all international travelers in St. Louis office.
- Order corporate credit cards for all Color business unit employees.
- Order food for Executive office as necessary.
- Order office supplies (including business cards and nameplates) for Executive office.
- Place conference calls.
- Plan and coordinate meetings for all Group executives, including issuing invitations, reserving facilities, catering arrangements, and guest travel.
- Prepare daily Executive calendar for switchboard and St. Louis Admin.
- Prepare monthly financial binder for President, CFO, Division Controller (copy, collate, bind, etc.).
- Prepare spreadsheets, presentations, correspondence, and reports for Group Executives using Microsoft Office applications and JD Edwards ERP system.
- Schedule monthly financial conference calls.
- Stock and prepare refreshments for Executive office.
- Work with Corporate Legal on documents for executive signature.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5 or more years of administrative assistant or general business experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Work with little supervision.
- Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications.
- Mathematical skills and accounting functions comfort level is preferred.
- Position requires a great deal of flexibility with work schedule, high energy, attention to detail, accuracy, professionalism, multi-tasking and confidentiality.
- Execution/Results Driven
- Develops Self & Others
- Customer Focus
- Know Your Business
- Information Seeking
- Learning Agility
- Time Management
- Planning & Priority Setting
- Entrepreneurial (Creativity/Leading Change/Innovation)
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
Work is in a professional office environment.
About Sensient Colors
Sensient Color Group is a leading developer, producer and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. The Company's high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetic and pharmaceutical colors and coatings, inks for commercial and consumer printers, and colors for agricultural uses, household cleaners and paper products. The Color Group is located in St. Louis, Missouri.
About Sensient Technologies Corporation
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands.? Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.? For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!