for the On-Call Overnight Customer Service Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
On-Call Overnight Customer Service Representative
Chicago - Impark
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. "Impark", with over 9,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America's largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we...
Create Positive Energy ... Inspire , Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer ...Be Bold , Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable ... Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for transacting cash and credit sales at a specific parking facility quickly and accurately. Additionally, this person will help resolve all equipment issues at the location. The CSR will also be responsible for handling customer concerns and ensuring that company policy is being followed. The person in this role will work the overnight shift on Thursday's and Friday's and will be the only employee on duty.
- Responsible for calculating all tickets fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fee
- Provide proper change for each customer in accordance with company policy
- Process daily revenue of attended facilities in accordance with company procedure
- Enforcing payment guidelines and parking restrictions to preserve and grow revenue
- Address, troubleshoot and resolve all equipment issues in the garage
- 1 year of cashier experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve equipment issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to speak another language a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to calculate fees and transact financial exchanges
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able and willing to work the overnight shift
To be considered a candidate you must include a resume, failure to include a resume with your application will eliminate you from being considered for this position
"Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity"
No job matches. Start a new search below!