for the Traffic Director position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Seattle - Impark
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. "Impark", with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America's largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!!
We are currently seeking customer focused, responsible and enthusiastic people to join our team as a Traffic Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Responsible for being punctual and ensuring that your timecard is punched at the beginning and end of your shift
- Successful flagging and control of traffic and vehicles during your shift
- Ensure smooth flow of vehicles at rush hour and prevent traffic problems and issues at the lots assigned
- Provide exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customer
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Working individually and/or in a team environment
- Must be able to work outdoors through inclement conditions
- Ability to work flexible shifts and Overtime (OT) when needed; ability to work weekends is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High level of integrity
"Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
No job matches. Start a new search below!