for the Manager, Benefit position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Minneapolis - Donaldson
This critical role will design and administer retirement, health and welfare benefit programs domestically with a global perspective. The ideal person will have a strong collaborative style, stellar communication skills with a desire to lead and mentor. The Benefits Manager:
- Plans, develops, implements, administers, and communicates benefit policies, programs, and procedures, including but not limited to life and health insurance, disability, pension, profit sharing and related programs.
- Provides guidance, advice, analysis, and training of HR professionals with respect to applicable benefit plans.
- Coordinates all aspects of the planning and administration of employee benefits.
- Evaluates status of current programs to ensure employee satisfaction as well as to minimize costs.
- Recommends new and/or improved employee benefit plans and cost-saving measures.
- Surveys industry trends and studies changes in legislation.
- Act as a liaison between the company and third party benefit administrators.
- Ensures compliance with all legal requirements of various employee benefit programs.
- Prepares and files required legal reports.
No job matches. Start a new search below!