for the Regional Strategic Marketing Director position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Regional Strategic Marketing Director
Schiphol - Cargill
As the Regional Strategic Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing profitable and sustainable growth in Europe and Russia by:
- Driving growth and value proposition differentiation in Global/Regional Win categories
- Developing best in class customer, competitor and market insights/intelligence
- Providing commercial thought leadership – Where to Play & How to win
- DNPSS (Develop New Product Services and Solutions): Advocate right choices & projects to enter in DNPSS portfolio – drive profitable growth & ensure on-target project portfolio.
- Lead and collaborate with marketing team members to deliver all strategic marketing objectives, managing priorities, performance and development.
- Lead and provide expertise in Category processes and implement continuous improvement cycles.
- Work closely with sales to deliver overall integration of data & insights and the development of a Category Plan.
- Business partner to PMO, Sales Director, R&D Lead and Global Category Leads to determine the right choices where to play and how to win.
- Provide sales support in developing and executing specific go to market plans & specific value propositions
- Lead regional Technology alignment process and provide thought leadership to setting targets and prioritizing opportunities and projects.
- Coach teams & deploy consistent, effective marketing tools and approach across the business group Global Edible Oil Solutions in collaboration with group strategic marketing and other enterprise marketing leads.
- Take the lead in integrating all commercial processes, working closely with Sales Director and Managing Director to deliver a set of strategic insights, critical assumptions and actionable SWOT analysis for the business.
- Ensure timely reporting of DNPSS portfolio results and outlook.
- Supervise Customer Innovation Lead in executing DNPSS opportunity space mapping for good outcomes & identify growth opportunities at regional and global level.
- Visit key strategic customer and participate in industry events to gain customer/industry intelligence for use in commercial processes.
- Collect and integrate competitive insights to provide input to Global competitor analyses.
- Perform STEEP analyses and identify impact on customer needs/wants and potential issues/threats.
- Integrate commercial processes, working closely with Sales Director and Managing Director to deliver a set of strategic insights, critical assumptions and actionable SWOT analysis for the business.
- Take lead of process/team to develop business annual operating plan.
- Provide subject matter expertise and input to global processes – e.g. Issues Management and Customer Segmentation.
No job matches. Start a new search below!