for the Lead Supervisor - 3rd Shift Hourly position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lead Supervisor - 3rd Shift Hourly
Mansfield - Emerson Electric Co
Provides guidance and work direction to lead personnel and production workers to achieve production goals consistent with budgetary costs and quality standards. Responsible for any combination of the following assembly, molding, metal fabrication, and other production areas in multiple departments, multiple shifts and multiple areas.
- Develops plans and work schedules for assigned production areas to achieve maximum effective utilization of all available resources.
- Maintains an adequately skilled work force consistent with production goals and schedules.
- Anticipates production problems and where possible devises and implements procedures to offset these problems.
- Provides training and guidance as required for personnel development and resolution of routine problems.
- Recommends overtime as production schedules warrant. Schedules overtime with appropriate approvals.
- Recommends changes in methods procedures and policies with appropriate approvals.
- Interfaces with other shifts.
- Prepares regular reports on assigned departmental and shift results, objectives and critical projects.
- Ensures that all TOD policies and procedures are encouraged and complied with by all employees. This includes employment, safety, employee relations, equal opportunity and all other Company sponsored programs.
- Assists in employee performance reviews and recommends progression increases. Submits the appropriate documentation on all wage adjustments and employee status changes.
- Conducts corrective/disciplinary actions.
No job matches. Start a new search below!