for the Human Resources Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Human Resources Manager
Perdue Hill - Georgia-Pacific
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
We have an opening for a Human Resources Manager to work in partnership with supervisors and employees at our Alabama River Cellulose mill in Perdue Hill, Alabama. Located about 80 miles from Mobile, Alabama, the Alabama River Cellulose mill employs approximately 500 people and is non-union. The HR Manager is expected to be a strategic business partner for mill leadership regarding human resources, driving human resource initiatives designed to support continuous improvement of performance in the mill. This role will provide an opportunity to integrate all areas of mill human resources: employee relations, recruiting, compensation and labor strategy.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Continuously advance the company’s talent position through coaching, mentoring, analyzing, and strategizing as an important part of the site leadership team.
- Ensure employees connect with how they drive value for the company.
- Identify talent gaps (individually and organizationally) that are obstacles to superior results and coach supervisors on the development of gap closure plans.
- Utilize selection and performance management processes to select, coach and retain talent aligned with Market Based Management®.
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management®.
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance.
- Interpreting policies and practices.
- Investigating questions and/or complaints; resolving employee relations issues and using each complaint/issue as opportunity to understand the true root cause and develop a plan to resolve the root cause.
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 5 years of HR generalist/manager experience.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources.
- HR experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience working with SAP, Kronos, and Taleo.
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!