for the Product Control Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Product Control Analyst
Wichita - Koch Supply and Trading, LP
Koch Supply & Trading companies have a unique, analysis- and relationship-based foundation that has become their trademark in the global marketplace. From worldwide locations, the companies' traders, accounting professionals, market analysts, market and credit risk specialists, logistics specialists and information technology professionals connect with international markets.
To learn more, visit us at www.ksandt.com
Product Control Analyst
As the Product Control Analyst you will provide reports to the traders, execute trade support functions, and, by applying a trading mentality, you will learn to solve problems by using risk-adjusted thinking, market intelligence, and optionality among others.
Candidates for this role should possess strong critical thinking skills and have a demonstrable ability to not only solve problems, but also to help implement those solutions throughout the business. Ideal candidates should have a deep commitment and willingness to achieve success, both on a personal and a company-wide level. The candidate should also be proactive, team-oriented, possess good interpersonal communication skills, and demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for the work that underscores the candidate’s dedication to pioneering improvement and to driving change.
- Calculating and reporting trading position and profit & loss for the use of management and trading teams
- Proactive communication with traders and analysts
- Ensuring compliance with control policies and trading standards
- Understanding expected positions and/or P&L and raising questions to understand or correct any variance
- Providing traders with daily hedge orders
- Working with settlement teams to maintain and track invoices; cash forecasts; etc.
- Developing new tools/processes that will facilitate ease and efficiency for the front & back office
- Sharing knowledge across accounting/business teams
- Passion for the market and working in a trading environment
- Attention to detail; ability to work with detailed transactions and properly control, report and communicate trading activity
- Internally motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, interactive business environment
- Strong analytical skills; willingness to grasp and communicate complex trading transactions
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and perform under pressure
- Highly motivated; willing to put in extra effort to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Team-oriented individuals
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field by June 2017
- Experience using Microsoft Office software including Excel – updating and creating spreadsheets, Word – document creating/editing.
- On an as needed basis, the ability to work outside typical business hours of 8:00-4:45 to provide global support
- 1+ year of accounting, finance, or similar experience
- Extensive knowledge/advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word)
- Knowledge of energy based commodities and instruments traded i.e., futures, options, swaps, physical trading
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!