for the Revenue Integrity Rep, FT, Customer Service, Billing Office, position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Revenue Integrity Rep, FT, Customer Service, Billing Office,
Oklahoma City - Integris
Revenue Integrity Rep
Job Code: 8317
Responsible for patient accounting functions, customer service needs, insurance follow-up, and access functions.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
The Revenue Integrity Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for cash posting, billing, collecting, or charge entry, or customer service
* Maintains work list as assigned.
* Provides customer service and/or telephone coverage for hospital and/or physician patient calls.
* Contact Payers for follow up and collections of outstanding claims
* Assists hospital and/or physician patients who come to the patient accounting office during business hours.
* Cross trained and ability to perform Patient Access functions.
* Works closely with other department to maintain excellent customer service.
Reports to the manager or supervisor of the department.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Office environment with no known exposures to hazardous material.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* High School diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
* 2 years patient accounting or related experience.
* Experience in a business office environment preferred.
* Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Basic Computer knowledge.
* Proficient at one of the following: billing, insurance resolution follow up, cash posting, or customer service.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written).
No job matches. Start a new search below!