for the Accountant - Sales Audit position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Accountant - Sales Audit
Austin - iFly
iFLY is the experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving. We make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment. Our commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and safetyhave made us the undisputed market leader and a worldwide presence spanning five continents.
The Accountant is responsible for recording revenue from POS reports, reconcile POS activity and related account reconciliations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reconcile daily sales from the POS system to the bank cash deposits
- Reconcile daily sales from the POS system to the bank credit card deposits
- Reconcile daily sales from the POS system to the gift card provider
- Reconcile revenue from the POS system to the accounting system
- Record merchant fees monthly
- Reconcile cash & credit card in-transit accounts
- Reconcile chargeback receivable account
- 1-3 years experience, either public or industry experience, including direct experience and knowledge of the revenue cycle
- Experience with POS systems, particular experience with Siriusware a plus
- Experience with Intacct accounting software a plus
- A strong systems orientation and comfort with gathering, analyzing, and reconciling large amounts of data
- Ability to diagnose errors and inconsistencies and develop systemic solutions
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
No job matches. Start a new search below!