for the Accounting Clerk position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Austin - iFly
iFLY is the experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving. We make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment. Our commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and safetyhave made us the undisputed market leader and a worldwide presence spanning five continents.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for researching chargebacks, applying3rd party payments in the POS, and reviewing POS AR activity.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Research chargebacks in POS system and coordinate with Tunnel Managers for signed receipts.
- Refund cardholders, if applicable, for fraudulent charges.
- Deactivate vouchers and gift cards associated with chargebacks.
- Apply 3rd Party voucher & gift card payments in the POS, including COSTCO & Military payments.
- Coordinate POS corrections with Operations and ensure timely processing.
- Review Tunnel AR account activity for potential fraud.
- Review tunnel refunds in POS for trends and potential fraud.
- 2-3 years experience with POS systems, particular experience with Siriusware a plus
- A strong systems orientation and comfort with gathering, analyzing, and reconciling large amounts of data
- Ability to diagnose errors and inconsistencies and develop systemic solutions
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
No job matches. Start a new search below!