for the Office Assistant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Madison Heights - Oakland Management Corp
Maintains rentals by maintaining premises and filling vacancies.
• Assist the Property Manager in establishing rental rate by surveying local rental rates
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current renters; explaining advantages of location and services; showing apartments.
• Maintain, audit and scan leases with tenants by explaining contract terms and rules of occupancy
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains apartment building by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant apartments and completing repairs
• May maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by meeting with tenants' association; providing information and direction; confronting violators.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Focuses on resident retention and outreach
• Greets all current and prospective residents
• Responsible for all creating and executing resident notices and correspondence
• Answer all incoming phone calls by the third ring in a pleasant, inviting manner while using the standard Beztak greeting
Dependability, Customer Service, Safety Management, Results Driven, Informing Others, Positioning, Financial Skills, Surveillance Skills, Analyzing Information, and Verbal Communication
No job matches. Start a new search below!