for the IV Tech- Certified Pharmacy Tech - Amarillo position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
IV Tech- Certified Pharmacy Tech - Amarillo
Amarillo - American Kennel Club
IV Technician – Certified Pharmacy Tech – Amarillo
IV Solutions Amarillo, a division of Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC, is currently accepting applications for an experienced IV Technician for its infusion/specialty pharmacy in Amarillo. This IV Technician is responsible for preparing sterile IV products and retail type dispensing of medications and supplies. Prior knowledge of USP 797 is preferred. Current IV Certification is a plus. Successful candidates must possess a current Pharmacy Tech Certification and State registrations.
- Preparation and mixture of sterile IV products
- Daily, weekly and monthly cleaning of IV room
- Accurately dispense medications and supplies
- Assisting with inventory on a daily basis
- HS Diploma/GED
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and Registration Required
- IV Certification also Required
- A minimum of 1 year of equivalent experience in mixing IV preparations is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge generally accepted pharmacy principles, practices and procedures, pharmaceutical generic and trade names, general mathematics, personal computers.
- General knowledge and experience with home infusion therapy or another ancillary services.
- Ability to operate various types of pharmacy equipment
- Ability to use a CRT to access patient / drug information systems
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Must be responsible, organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced environment
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. A competitive salary and a great benefits package are available which include:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;
- And more
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and rotating after hour and weekend call.
Interested candidates may apply on line at www.maxor.com or for more information, please contact Amy Newman at 806-322-5911 or 800-658-6146 ext.5911.
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability
No job matches. Start a new search below!