for the Full Time Merchandiser / Stocker position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Full Time Merchandiser / Stocker
Florence - Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Click here to view a video about this position
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional sales team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Full-Time Merchandisers!
What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
Schedule: Mon-Sun availability
Things you should know about working as a Product Merchandiser:
- It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Eligible for full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), vacation and holiday pay
What would success look like?
- Effective customer service & communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand held inventory control device, and calculators
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
No job matches. Start a new search below!