for the Technology Lead - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Lead - US
Broomfield - Infosys
Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services –Technology Lead – US – Java
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaboratewith some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a companywhose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community andthe world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of ourgrowing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’sEnterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface withkey stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stagesof the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important rolein creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high qualitycode deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing andsupport activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You willbe part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Broomfield, CO. Thisposition may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required froman accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressiveexperience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with InformationTechnology.
• At least 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE
• At least 2 years of experience in Hibernate
• At least 4 years of experience in JBoss Fuse, J2EE,XML, JSON, XSLT, REST, UML
• At least 2 years of experience in contemporary toolsand frameworks such as: Web services AngularJS, Spring.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycleactivities on development projects.
• Ability to work in team environment and clientinterfacing skills.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholderenvironment
• Analytical skills
• Experience in Telecom domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global deliverymodel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computerfor extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may berequired as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services andconsulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and executestrategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to applicationdevelopment, knowledge management and business process management, we help ourclients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Ourteam of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by theimagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, thatwe bring to every project we undertake.
No job matches. Start a new search below!