for the Pathology Lab Assistant - Part time, Variable shift, 8hr position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Pathology Lab Assistant - Part time, Variable shift, 8hr
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
Pathology/Histology laboratory assistant will perform various technical, clerical, and quality assurance duties and tasks in the surgical pathology and or histology sections of the laboratory.
**Part time working 20 hours per week. This position will generally be scheduled 4 hours a day Mon-Fri, mostly in the afternoons, but flexibility to cover in the morning and to be on call on Saturdays is required for this role**
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience as a Pathology/Histology assistant.
- Must have Meditech experience.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Laboratory assistant, with some experience in the morgue/mortuary preferred.
- Training in autopsy assisting also preferred.
- Computer skills, medical terminology, and general lab skills.
- Ability to function in a busy, laboratory environment.
- Must be able to handle different tasks as needed and be willing to accommodate different needs of physicians.
- Ability to work closely with peers, physicians and physician’s assistants.
No job matches. Start a new search below!