for the Sr. Business Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. Business Analyst
Waukegan - MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
Perform advanced level data research and financial analysis to support business operations and present findings to manager or project leader. Plan and prepare business, financial and data analysis. Develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations. Collect, analyze and present internal and external data/information to evaluate existing business performance, understand market/economic trends and support ongoing initiatives and investment.
- Identify data and reporting tools necessary to/and perform business, financial and data analysis. Communicate the results of the business, financial and data analysis. Plan and prepare financial and operational analysis resulting in information used in planning and decision making.
- Work directly with Inventory Management, Information Systems, Financial Audit and other such groups in the organization to provide intermediate and advanced level analysis and reporting as necessary.
- Develop and analyze scorecards, providing insight into trends or unusual performance. Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market or share trends.
- Organize plans and recommend analysis and reports consistent with continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Recommend, develop, create and implement standard reporting for routine business reports. Recommend, develop, create and implement ad hoc reports as business conditions necessitate.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action. Identify and/or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Monitor for data accuracy, timeliness and integrity in data used in analysis and reporting. Communicate to appropriate personnel if data inaccuracies exist.
- Ensure follow-up so that analysis and reporting outcomes are reviewed and implemented. Support new business projects with due diligence and transition activities and assist in developing and executing related project plans.
No job matches. Start a new search below!