for the Nurse Manager Life Flight (Full Time, Day shift) ***$20,000. Sign On Bonus*** position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Nurse Manager Life Flight (Full Time, Day shift) ***$20,000. Sign On Bonus***
Miami - Miami Children's Health System
*** $20000. Sign On bonus apply to qualified direct applicants to this position and not those presented through outside agencies ***
Supervises the Registered Nurses, Paramedics, and EMT’s that transport patients by ground ambulance, rotor wing and/or fixed wing flights. Ensure that patients receive excellent clinical nursing care. Responsible for providing leadership, people development, supporting quality improvement efforts, collaborating with the Medical Director, Physicians and colleagues to promote excellent patient outcomes, active participation in the Department of Nursing administrative leadership team. Collaboration with local and state EMS agencies. Actively provides regular team update training. Schedules and maintains the staff’s continuing education (skills day, sedation certification, etc.)
- BSN required.
- Licensure to practice nursing in the state of Florida.
- Minimum of 4000 hours of nursing experience with 2000 hours of Neonatal Level II, III experience required.
- Transport experience required, preferably in a neonatal/pediatric capacity.
- National certification in CNPT, CCRN, CFRN, or CTRN.
- Certified PALS, ACLS, and NRP required.
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
(*Bonus agreement will be included with offer)
No job matches. Start a new search below!