for the Lead Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
New York - AXA
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation's premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Lead Manager, Assest Liability Management (ALM) plays a critical role on the Investments Teams. This role provides support to the Head of ALM in managing pension plan from a company and fiduciary perspective and takes a leadership role on appropriate projects (including optimization of investments, liability de-risking, IFRS balance sheet and P&L management, economic capital).
Key accountabilities include:
- Defining the overall strategy and objectives to manage the pension (Investments, risk, capital, cost) and providing recommendations to management and the Pension Plan Investment Committee.
- Under limited supervision, provide day-to-day Asset/Liability management and analysis for certain product lines and sub-portfolios.
- Develop proposals for and assist in the implementation of improved ALM systems and reporting platforms.
- Assist in the design and oversight for critical projects requiring cross-department coordination including legal, accounting and portfolio management.
- Work with portfolio managers to develop investment strategy proposals.
- Assist in the setting of ALM targets and guidelines for certain dedicated portfolios.
- Work to reduce ALM exposures through a variety of means, investment strategies or hedging programs.
- Provide advice and assistance for the purpose of improving strategies for liquid investments, pension plan investing and alternative equity investing.
- At least three years of Asset/Liability Management or related experience.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Advanced academic training in either finance or mathematics.
- Good working knowledge of investments and insurance product administration.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
No job matches. Start a new search below!