for the Senior Manager (Americas), GTF Network Organization, ASC position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Manager (Americas), GTF Network Organization, ASC
East Hartford - Pratt & Whitney
P&W Aftermarket Supply Chain is seeking a Regional Manager within the GTF Network Organization, supporting the Americas region. The GTF Network Organization is tasked with setting up the global sourcing strategy for GTF repairs, and requires an experienced, results driven Manager to lead sourcing, negotiation, supplier readiness, and supplier management activities. This candidate will report directly to the Associate Director, GTF Network.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of strategic sourcing for the Americas region, and understanding competitive landscape and capabilities to drive best overall value for the programs. In addition, the Manager will execute sourcing processes and standard work, and pioneer best practices. This candidate will require exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to meet the rigorous interaction with Pratt & Whitney discipline leaders, executives, project managers and NGPF partners.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
A minimum of 5-15 years of experience in purchasing, operations or supply chain management is required. General management and contract experience is preferred. Candidates must have a proven record of working with metrics, including the development and management of supplier Key Performing Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strategic sourcing leadership with a proven track record of negotiations, contract/LTA development/execution, supply chain contract development/execution, and working with an international customer /supplier base.
The following skills/experience are preferred:
- Manufacturing/Aftermarket experience and process knowledge, familiarity with engines and engine parts
- Accomplishment-based experience with joint-venture teams involving business culture diversity
- Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Access/Excel/Visio/Sharepoint skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in business development, customer service, sales management or other similar position
- Aerospace industry experience
- Highly effective communications and influencing skills with suppliers & internal customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive long-term business relationships
- Team player that delights our customers, contributes to our process improvement efforts and performs under pressure.
- Significant Negotiation skills, driving contracts to closure
- Contract experience
U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required. Must have valid passport.
Education Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or a related field. MBA preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!