for the Gerente de Compras, Mexico, Flavors Latin America position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Gerente de Compras, Mexico, Flavors Latin America
Tlalnepantla - Sensient Technologies Corporation
Purchasing Manager LATAM
Procurement, purchasing and supply of raw materials ( Domestic and International) for 3 plants ( Tlanepantla, Celaya & Costa Rica ) 1,800 raw materials.
- Leveraging of annual contracts for commodities (corn products, fruits, sugar, yeast)
- Development of new alternative suppliers ( Dual Sourcing) in compliance with the corporate
guide lines and BRC.
- Frozen fruits leveraging and market trends to get the best opportunities
- Search of potential savings ( Cost Saving initiatives)
- Local and Global negotiations
- Budgets ( LATAM)
- Team work with the corporate procurement team
- Approve and review with the purchasing team the negotiated prices to place and supply the raw materials of both Plants.
- Responsible for all the indirect purchasing for the 3 plants ( maintenance, cleaning, labs, miscellaneous etc )
- Projects Purchasing ( including biddings, suppliers searching and development)
- BCP 's and Transfer projects from several plants
- FTZ in Costa Rica's Plant
- Travel to the 3 plants to supervise and verify the operation accordingly
- Responsible for the supply of 3 plants located in LATAM
- Implementation and track and trace of KPI's
- JDE Implementation leader/ as K USER
- Responsible to attend the external and internal audits ( SEDEX, BRC, SILLIKER, Corporate, etc)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To leverage all the raw materials for the plants located in Celaya and Tlanepantla and Costa Rica to provide to the purchasing team all the prices, search savings per volume, achieve flat prices per year and sign long contracts for the main ingredients such : sugar, glucose, malto dextrin, corn gluten among others RM'S
Responsible to approve the new increases, to all the raw materials vendors, in order to control the prices, Manage and analyze the data base of change prices and keep a tracking and trace for costs and planning financial are as.
Responsible for all the supply on time and in manner of all the raw materials, packaging spare parts , equipment and services.
To ensure that the services companies, e.g. The Cleaning companies must provide the service according to the signed contracts.
Monthly report of GM LETTER, for LATAM ( CSI, KPI, DUAL SOURCING) , monthly report to Procurement Global Director ( CSI ), each quarter market behavior for the top RM's.
Other special reports defined by the Supply Chain Mgr. ( Cost Driver, KPI'S)
Develop to the purchasing team in terms of : results, efficiency, service level, response time, coach and manage them
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Commodities knowledge, supply chain, negotiations, inventories, foreign trade, fluent in English, ability of communication, multi tasks, service attitude, oriented to results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in International Business / Foreign Trade
Certified in APICS ( CSCP/ MODULE )
Manager Skills ( post graduated )
English ( written, read and spoken )
About Sensient Flavors & Fragrances
Sensient Flavors & Fragrances Group develops, manufactures and distributes flavor and fragrance systems that are found in thousands of consumer products worldwide. The company's specialty systems are essential components of food, beverage, household and personal care products. Sensient's value-added flavors and fragrances enable our customers to excel in highly competitive global markets. The Flavors & Fragrances Group is located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
About Sensient Technologies Corporation
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com/ .
Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!