for the Sr. FP&A Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr. FP&A Analyst
Coral Gables - Brightline
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Finance Department ensures that development of the Brightline projects are appropriately funded, budgets and forecasting are completed and reporting and compliance are done accurately for our stakeholders and investors.
As an essential member of the Finance team, you will play an integral part of both pre-operational setup and the operating business model. As a company driven to make decisions based on data, you are part of the team that supports much of the analyses and reports to support decisions, financial goals, etc. You will support Finance as well as the operating groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Solid working knowledge of technical financial concepts including the ability to create complex models of financial and/or operational data (i.e. P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflows, NPV calculation and impact of different funding structures)
- Provide and explain models and analyses to internal Executives and parent company executives
- Assist in preparing the annual budget, monthly forecasts and long term plans
- Preparation of external reports for investors, agencies and debt holders
- Perform monthly variance analysis and KPI reporting monthly
- Identifying and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations and conduct as needed market research for support
- We are a new business agile and evolving. The job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of accounting/finance concepts and analysis techniques
- Advanced Excel skills are a MUST along with proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience in airline/transportation industry is a big plus, but not required
- Previous experience and comfort level presenting ideas to senior management is preferred
No job matches. Start a new search below!