Kokomo - Delphi
Delphi is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Make a Delphi Difference on your first day.
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
Electronics and Safety provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, reception systems, and connectivity systems, hybrid vehicle power electronics, passive and active safety electronics, displays, and mechatronics. We enable Delphi to be a world leader in Advanced Driver Assistance programs and automated driving. Divisional HQ: Wuppertal, Germany
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer. This position will be located in Kokomo, Indiana.
Selected candidate will be responsible for developing and integrating software into a complete application. Software units, Building blocks, Libraries.
- Develop software for use in Active Safety production projects, focusing on reusability across projects whenever possible
- Interface with Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to software design and implementation
- Impact analysis of product requirements and changes
- Support the development/maintenance of and adhere to the project family common software architecture
- Design/code/test software following Automotive SPICE-compliant development process
- Perform static analysis and unit testing for 100% coverage for the released application
- Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases
- Plan and coordinate software development activities with other global sites developing Active Safety software
- Plan and coordinate with others to ensure software deliverables are completed on time per project schedule and meet software quality standards
- Document and communicate lessons learned to global team
- Identify opportunities for quality and productivity improvement and implement appropriate initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of Software Integrator experience
- Embedded microprocessor experience (operating systems, I/O drivers, communication drivers, etc)
- Familiar with Embedded development tools (Debuggers, oscilloscopes, serial data tools, etc.); good knowledge of multi core architectures
- Experience with C and C++ programming for embedded products
- Experience with CAN/LIN/FlexRay communication protocols and tools - preferred
- Experience with SPI inter-processor communications - preferred
- Experience with OSEK-compliant embedded RTOS or similar - preferred
- Strong work ethic focused on quality software development required
- Familiar with Automotive SPICE and/or CMMI development process requirements
- Experience following ISO 26262 Functional Safety standard (or similar) preferred
- Ability to work across time zones with other software engineers required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Software testing and debugging experience
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
Kokomo Technical Center, Kokomo, IN
About the Organization
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive sector. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 44 countries.
To read more about Delphi, please click here.
This position is currently accepting applications.
No job matches. Start a new search below!