for the OB Technician - Per Diem Day 12 hour Shift position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
OB Technician - Per Diem Day 12 hour Shift
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the OB Technician assists in patient care with direction from RN. Responsible for providing infant bath, setting up for and scrubbing Cesarean Sections, setting up for vaginal deliveries and other procedures, restocking rooms and delivery or epidural carts after use, and is responsible for maintaining equipment and supplies. Must perform functions such as acting as a receptionist for the unit, computer order and data entry, assembling of patient charts, and other essential unit secretarial functions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Basic knowledge in Windows computer system.
- Effective skills in communication, problem solving, interpersonal relationships and prioritization.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of computer systems and sterile technique preferred.
- Competency in Scrubbing required. Will train.
License / Certification:
- BLS certification
- Certified Surgical Tech
- Will consider internal candidate and will train if necessary.
No job matches. Start a new search below!