for the Supervisor, Pipeline (Midland, TX) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Supervisor, Pipeline (Midland, TX)
Midland - Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise’s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its approximately 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. The partnership’s service offerings include pipeline transportation and gathering, natural gas processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.
The Pipeline Supervisor will provide leadership and supervision for a given area of natural pipeline facilities and will plan, supervise and direct all operations and maintenance activities of the operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe operations of the facilities and pipelines.
- Supervise and monitor area staff to include work scheduling and documented job training and ensure each employee is competent to perform assigned job duties.
- Assist the Manager with the daily and periodic administrative tasks incidental to area operations and maintenance such as the preparation or verification of operating and maintenance reports, accounting records, receipt and delivery tickets, and other documents required by the Company or government entity.
- Assist Manager in working with Engineering personnel and shared services personnel during and after construction projects for additional pipelines and capital projects when appropriate.
- Ensure staff and contractors comply with all applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and requirements.
- Promote and ensure full compliance with Company safety programs.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company standards, procedures, practices, and policies.
- Work with Scheduling and others to provide a superior level of service to each of our Customers.
- Review records for area staff of time worked, expense reports, vehicle reports, and other work reports.
- Evaluate the performance of each direct report and provides annual feedback to the employee and the Operations Manager.
- Maintain a working knowledge of environmental regulations and Company policies concerning the handling and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Inspect area facilities on a routine basis to ensure fitness for service.
- Recommend capital improvements and replacements, and asset retirements.
- Assist the Manager in area spending to stay within approved budgets and assists in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Assist the Manager in forecasting and requisitioning supplies, materials, and equipment needed for the operations and maintenance of area facilities.
- Assist in periodic internal and outside agency audits to ensure full compliance with all applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and requirements.
- Assist in development of new business activities and the expansion of existing business activities.
No job matches. Start a new search below!