for the Turnaround Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Beatrice - Koch Fertilizer, LLC
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Fertilizer Beatrice is seeking a Turnaround Coordinator for plant outage and turnaround support. This dynamic role is a member of the plant's Planning and Turnaround group. The successful candidate will be responsible for and assist with the development and implementation of maintenance work scope, scheduling, contractor coordination, and logistics plans for the plant's scheduled outages to ensure excellence in plant safety, reliability, and process safety. This position provides oversight of logistics and maintenance contracts and contractors during outage events.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Coordinate and communicate internally with Koch personnel and externally with contractors and logistical support to ensure that successful events (from start of planning through close out) are achieved with reliable repeatability
- Apply tools, processes, and procedures to achieve and sustain successful outage and turnaround event planning, execution, and close out
- Drive our company’s culture of safety and compliance to contractors working at our site during turnarounds and outages to achieve zero incidents during these events
- Plan for and create job plans and packets for outage events that focus on the safe execution of quality maintenance
- Responsible for coordination, and distribution of work scope and work packages, perform periodic schedule reviews, provide insight into improvement of critical path items, analyze work density challenges and suggest mitigation plans to optimize schedules and resources
- Management of mechanical completion and client care and custody process
- To assure execution coordinators are focused on the correct operations systems for a smooth transition from execution to system check out, pre-commissioning, start-up, to on spec production
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience in planning/executing turnarounds or projects in the refining, petrochemical, military maintenance, or manufacturing industry
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience leading a cross functional team to achieve a specific goal or result
- Experience with process plant equipment
- Experience with planning/scheduling maintenance activities
- Experience in contractor management/oversight
- Willing and able to work weekends and travel as necessary or required
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 10+ years of experience in planning/executing turnarounds or projects in the refining, petrochemical, military maintenance, or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of process plant equipment specifically piping, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, valves, etc.
- Experience utilizing advanced computer applications such as Microsoft project, access database, Primavera, Maximo, work planning and scheduling tools
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team responsible for planning, preparing for and executing turnarounds or outages
- Experience leading a team as a Project Manager, responsible for developing plans, scheduling resources, creating deliverables, and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with financial estimates tools, running reports and pulling data from Maximo
- Technical degree
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights in excess of 100 feet
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing and able to wear required personal protective equipment
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!