for the MRI Technologist - Per Diem, Days, 10hr position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
MRI Technologist - Per Diem, Days, 10hr
Orange - St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
Under the general supervision of the department Lead, Radiology Supervisor or Radiology Manager, the MRI Technologist will accurately perform high quality MRI and diagnostic procedures. Fulfill all duties required by the department, quality assurance, following State and JCAHO standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist school or program.
- CRT, ARRT with subspecialty certification in MRI, and BLS certification by the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an MRI technologist in a hospital setting and/or Imaging center with adult and pediatric performance.
- Knowledge base, with the ability to operate Siemens equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of physiology and cross-sectional anatomy.
- Computer skills (Word and Meditech). Ability to analyze and solve problems without waiting for direction and accepts responsibility.
- Ability to function independently and perform more than one task at any given time.
- Ability to prioritizes workflow.
- Ability to function in an environment that includes varying unpredictable or crisis circumstances while exercising appropriate interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs to assure that the procedure performance outcome is consistent with the MRI department’s policies and procedures.
No job matches. Start a new search below!