for the Global Supply Chain Planner-Apparel Chemicals Marketing position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Global Supply Chain Planner-Apparel Chemicals Marketing
Wilmington - Invista S.a.r.l
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. For more information on INVISTA, visit our website or watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
The Supply Chain Planner will support the global Apparel Chemicals Marketing (ACM) business by developing and maintaining effective 24- month demand, supply, distribution, and inventory plans for ACM products and oversee the execution of these plans to drive value for INVISTA
- Develop and maintain effective 24- month global finished demand, product supply, and distribution plans
- Maintain global product inventory levels within agreed volume and quality targets
- Maintain effective oversight and disposition of At Risk inventory
- Support the resolution of demand and supply imbalances
- Plan / coordinate with operations to mitigate the risk of raw material shortages and production outages on supply capabilities.
- Co-ordinate the SAP Allocation process to effectively manage product constraints.
- Lead and execute the order fulfilment processes to resolve product availability / ATP issues.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement and waste elimination opportunities
- Promote the optimum use of the SAP APO planning functionality
- Maintain highly effective communications with all key stakeholders
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to compliance
- Strong collaboration skills / ability to operate in a team environment
- Strong problem solving / solution development and implementation skills
- Good communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen and entrepreneurial mentality
- Conscientious and consistent performer
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Supply Chain planning role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP APO, Demand and Supply Planning Modules or related supply planning software
- Proficient in MS Excel data mining / analysis, pivot tables, v-lookups, and graphs
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Supply chain process analysis and modeling skills using Six Sigma, APICS or related
- 3+ years of experience with SAP ERP
- Experience with Microsoft business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Microsoft Tabular Cubes
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!