for the Senior Graphic & Digital Production Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Graphic & Digital Production Specialist
Santa Rosa - Medtronic
Careers That Change Lives
Become an important part of the team that takes a product from creation to launch, and shape healthcare for professionals and patients around the world. Use your creativity and passion to support our Global Coronary & Renal Denervation (RDN) marketing team as part of the larger Cardiovascular Group. Leverage your digital, creative and project management skills to support the execution of launch plans and our portfolio leadership position in the market.
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
A Day in the Life
- You will provide graphic production and digital support for the Marketing Communications Department. Serving as production designer, finalizing graphic files, posting and distributing files, managing asset database, and ensuring master brand compliance.
- Keep all relevant functions apprised of status of all materials & follow up with relevant parties on deliverables and status to ensure materials are kept to timelines
- You will manage the materials library and assets
- Use your creativity to independently produce print/digital-ready layouts, ensuring Medtronic Masterbrand compliance
- You will layout copy, images, build charts and graphs per designers or project manager's instruction.
- Perform "production level" revisions to digital images and illustrations.
- Request print estimates and manage bidding process and vendor quality control
- Work with outside vendors to bring materials to a final print-ready, digital-ready file.
- Provide support directly to Marketing by supplying images, graphic elements, etc. to be used in materials developed outside Marketing Communications
- Assist in the creation/layout of Power Point presentations.
- You'll manage the photo banks using Box
- You will also be responsible for understanding and adhering to all Medtronic digital and social media guidelines and legal and regulatory compliance that effectively deliver the Medtronic brand strategy.
- You will work closely with Materials Trafficker to ensure workflow, projects are kept on timeline and assets & inputs are collected.
- Help manage digital and print ad insertions & deadlines
- Support web and digital & graphics team in creating banner ads, updating website, creating assets for digital campaigns.
- Assist in compiling metrics and tracking reports
- Assist in management of social media campaigns
- Ensure legal & regulatory, digital policy and master brand compliance
- Create digital layouts and tagging/tracking methods for ads, emails, banners etc.
- Update content changes on Website
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years' experience working in an advertising agency or internal creative department (2+ years' experience with a Masters)
- Experience with printing and digital production
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint) and Macintosh platforms
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or a highly regulated industry
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Functional knowledge of AEM helpful, and/or HTML experience
- Understanding Salesforce CRM helpful
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
No job matches. Start a new search below!