for the Medical Simulation Operator -15811 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Medical Simulation Operator -15811
Nellis AFB - Camber Corporation
Camber Corporation is seeking a Medical Simulation Operator to temporarily fill a medical simulation position at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas Nevada from September 18th until approximately October 27, 2017. Camber is a company that is Customer Focused- Employee Driven. The successful candidate will join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast paced highly successful company.
Candidate must have as a minimum 5 years of clinical experience. Experience with the operation of patient simulation equipment is required, but can be obtained by completion of an appropriate training program.
Military experience, particularly military medical and deployment experience are preferred. Experience in course development and education methodology is also preferred.
Simulation operators will assist with medical simulation training, based upon the premises of quality customer service, coordination, and execution. The simulation operator will be responsible for maintaining and operating part-task trainers, high fidelity simulators, and surgical simulators in addition to the necessary supporting supplies and equipment. The simulation operator will contribute to the design, development, testing, and implementation of training materials and scenarios.
Work Location will be Las Vegas, NV
Additionally, the Operator will:
• Perform simulation management duties after operator duties are complete.
• Operate simulation equipment, task trainers, computerized simulators, and virtual reality procedural trainers with the ability to follow medical aspects of scenarios, and will make appropriate adjustments based on participant actions.
• Utilize AFMMAST-approved training scenarios when available and applicable, and provide feedback on improvements through the unit’s simulation coordinator to the CPO CDT.
• Operate and maintain simulation-related audio-video recording systems.
• Coordinate and provide student logistics and administration support needs.
• Facilitate simulation training and provide feedback to the Course Director and/or Medical Facility staff.
• Create troubleshooting documents, simulator checklists, and lesson plans for simulation equipment.
• Provide oversight of all simulation encounters to include after action reports (AAR) of simulation training.
• Provide initial orientation of simulation equipment to newly assigned personnel.
• Perform as the technical trainer and resource liaison in the field of simulation operations.
No job matches. Start a new search below!