for the Sales Rep, endoVenous position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sales Rep, endoVenous
St. Louis - Medtronic
SUMMARY OF POSITION
To grow sales and market share for an assigned territory by promoting, selling and servicing EndoVenous products. Build business by aggressively developing new accounts and driving therapy adoption of VenaSeal and Closure System product portfolio across the continuum of care for Venous Disease. Practice good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control. Train medical staff on products and procedures. Meet expectations as defined by Sales Management.
- Consistently meet and exceed AOP, sales budget and account development targets (QOQ and YOY)
- Develops and executes accurate and on-going sales plan to achieve sales objectives
- Sales prospecting to include General/Vascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Interventional Cardiologists and other MDs treating venous disease
- Identify opportunities within current and new customer base; develop and implement sales strategies to drive business growth and account penetration to include hospitals, surgery centers and physician offices as appropriate
- Leverage TAP programs and CVG Collaboration opportunities to drive business growth
- Strategically leverage the full product portfolio to maximize sales and share performance
- Monitors key market trends and competitive market information and informs sales management of relevant data/changes
- Ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory geographic areas to maintain optimum level of exposure, effective time management and territory coverage efficiency
- Effectively manage expenses to drive business growth and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Adheres to financial, regulatory, quality compliance standards and requirements
Influence and Selling:
- Identify, establish and maintain productive working relationships with key decision makers, customers and their staff, administrators, etc. that drive business and therapy adoption
- Drives value in accounts through disciplined pricing resulting in strong ASPs
- Effectively uses contracts and Generator Utilization agreements to drive high compliance and pull through of all products.
- Leverage APV, Corporate Accounts, and CVG partnerships to capitalize on partnership and contracting opportunities
- Probes to understand and confirm customer needs, effectively engages and overcomes customer objections
- Effectively plans and educates referral channels to drive expected outcomes
- Effectively builds consensus, gains appropriate commitments and closes business
- Plan and implement effective sales/product presentations to customers
- Maintain and expand existing business; develop new business opportunities
- Represent company at industry conferences and maximize potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads and pursue opportunities to promote the company's product range
- Develop and implement strategies to counter competitors
- Educates customers to ensure that products and features are understood and used effectively
- Respond to customer requests and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner
- Effective use of OMA budgets
- Effectively plans cases with physicians, manages their expectations and improves outcomes when supporting cases
- Engages physicians in clinical conversations about advantages of the EndoVenous products
- Conducts all business with customers in a manner that adheres to ethics & compliance guidelines and FDA requirements
- Work with internal functions (marketing, customer service, finance, etc.) to meet targets (ie. Inventory management audits, customer service protocols, etc.)
- Communicate market intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, information regarding product pricing or account activity to District Sales Manager and other appropriate company personnel
- Contribute to the development of a strong team effort
Self-Development and Product Knowledge:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical/clinical knowledge and capabilities
- Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company's products
- Participate in product and skills development programs, managing own self development
- Maintain strong ongoing knowledge of the reimbursement landscape
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Required):
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years sales experience
- Alternative to sales experience is 2+ year of Medtronic Clinical Specialist experience
- 3+ years in medical industry (selling physician preference products) in hospital environment or capital equipment sales.
- Sales experience in medical devices, capital equipment sales, surgical sales and/or pharmaceuticals
- Degree in biological science or business preferred
- Must be able to meet hospital vendor compliance requirements
- Business to business sales experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in operating room, hospital, and physician's office protocol/conduct
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Ability to teach and educate medical personnel, peers and technical support personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and drive results
- Presentation skills
- Business planning skills
- Computer PC literate
- Demonstrated ability to embrace the use of technology and applications (ie. iPAD, SalesForce.com) to provide an effective selling experience
- Must be willing to travel, some overnight travel potentially required
- Top 10% past performance
- President's Club or equivalent
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Lifting/carrying 20 pounds
- Sit/stand/walk 6-8 hours a day
- Operate moving vehicle
- Ability to travel extensively by car and plane; with potential over night travel
- Ability to conduct company business outside of typical weekly work schedule
- Must have valid driver's license for state of residency and active vehicle insurance policy
Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http :// www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!