for the Clinical Specialist Cardiac Rythm Heart Failure - Dallas position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Clinical Specialist Cardiac Rythm Heart Failure - Dallas
Dallas - Medtronic
Provide technical, educational, operational and sales support to assist the district in meeting CRHF sales and customer service objectives. CRHF seeks candidates who will meet our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems by being accountable, having a voice and taking action.
- Technical Support
- Successfully completes CRHF Field Technical Training - including online and field-based training
- Performs checks/interrogations of all CRHF medical device systems post sign-off
- Supports implants of all CRHF products post sign-off
- Provides on-call support as needed on evenings and weekends post sign-off
- Provide troubleshooting support as requested
- Operational Support
- Assures completion of patient registration and any other required hospital documentation
- Helps manage consignment inventory and trunk inventory once obtained
- Provides additional inventory support to meet customer needs
- Maintains software on programmers throughout the district as directed
- Assists with managing daily coverage logistics as needed
- Educational Support
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on products or solutions for which training has been completed
- Assists with educating and training new Clinical Specialists and Sales Representatives post sign-off
- Sales Support
- Partners with DSM, Sales Reps and DM to learn market dynamics and local customer motivations and needs; has a basic understanding of how Medtronic CRHF products and solutions offer value to the customer
- Assists with obtaining customer POs throughout the quarter
- Has a basic understanding of the competitive landscape
- Independently identifies customer needs and opportunities and provides feedback to Sales Rep(s) to support sales objectives
- Ongoing Technical Development
- Stays up to date on new products, solutions and patient management offerings
- Completes all assigned training in a timely manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- A High School Diploma PLUS a minimum 7 years of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field, OR
- An Associate's Degree PLUS a minimum 5 years of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field, OR
- A Bachelor's Degree PLUS a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field, OR
- A Bachelor's Degree and currently enrolled in a certificate program from a pacing school like ATI or PrepMD and 3 years of prior professional experience
DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (optional):
- Thorough working knowledge of medical terminology and the medical device industry
- Proven ability to build/maintain positive relationships with peers and colleagues across organization levels
- Strong work ethic in accomplishing objectives of the position
- Expertise with Microsoft tools & other applications (i.e., SalesForce.com)
- Ability to meet vendor credentialing requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate/participate in numerous tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner while meeting deadlines
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile
- Continuous verbal and written communication
- Frequent 2- handed lifting of up to 40 lbs. from floor to chair/table and from one to another surface at approximately the same level
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day
- Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation
- Ability to wear 7-9 lbs of lead for extended periods of time while in the O.R.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer
- Must be able to drive approximately 80% of the time within assigned territory.
- Clinical Specialists are required to be within their assigned territory each day to be available as unscheduled needs arise. CS's are required to work a number of weekend and holidays during the quarter, as determined by local management. Weeknight call coverage is the primary responsibility of the Sales Rep, however, at times, business and/or geographical needs require a CS to be scheduled for week night coverage as approved by regional management.
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application.
- Minimum travel of 10%
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!