for the Program Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Glendale heights - KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about delivering high-quality educational programs to teachers, the Program Specialist role might be for you! Program Specialists play a special role in bringing our unique curriculum to life in our centers. As a Program Specialist, you’ll develop and lead programs from implementation in our classrooms to ongoing enhancements meant to exceed expectations.
When you join our team as a Program Specialist you will:
· Ensure our world-class curriculum is presented as intended and that teachers can speak to the curriculum and what children are learning
· Spend 75% of your time in the classroom, educating children and mentoring and modeling for teachers
· Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
· Train, motivate and lead staff and assist center management with interviewing and hiring of teachers
· Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
No job matches. Start a new search below!