for the Retail Store Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Retail Store Manager
Saint Louis - Bob's Discount Furniture
Retail Store Manager - St. Ann, MO
Retail Store Managers are executives within the Bob’s Discount Furniture organization and play a vital role by creating an atmosphere that establishes, nourishes and maintains Bob’s Culture, ensures a world class customer service experience, as well as promotes the direction of the Company. The primary function of Store Managers is to oversee, direct and guide all facets of the operation of a Bob’s Discount Furniture Store in order to maintain the reputation, appearance and profitability of the location. Store Managers will maximize sales and achieve and/or exceed Company budgetary goals to include but not limited to sales volume, category volume, profit margin and metric’s by following and implementing all policies and procedures of the company and utilizing their retail expertise to recognize opportunity.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a visible floor presence engaging associates and customers
- Provide world class customer service by leveraging accessibility, communication, interpersonal skills and professionalism to engage customers
- Meet and/or exceed store sales goals as directed by the Company
- Be in command of talent acquisition and development
- Manage facility to ensure clean, safe, and visually appealing environment
- Ensure all cash handling policies and procedures are carried out
- Accurately manage all inventory practices according to Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees. We offer:
- Nationally provided health benefits
- 401k Plan
- Generous employee discount
- And much more!
Bob's Discount Furniture is a value priced furniture and bedding retailer with over 85 showrooms in 15 states in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and growing in the Mid-West regions! The company was founded in 1991 on the principal of providing unsurpassed home furnishings values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. With over 85 stores and growing, our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our employees to enjoy truly rewarding careers!
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Store Manager - Showroom Manager - General Manager - GM - Store Director - Store Leader
No job matches. Start a new search below!