Fairfax - KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Make the wheels on our bus go round and round – join the KinderCare Education team as a Driver! As a Driver, you are responsible for safely transporting staff and the children we serve to and from school, field trips and other locations.
When you join our team as a Driver you will:
· Ensure the safety and supervision of children during transport to schools, field trips, and other locations as approved by the Center Director
· Comply with KinderCare Education and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
· Keep the Center Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
· Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
· Transport center vehicle for servicing (oil change, state inspections, etc.), as needed
· Attend and participate in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings, as requested
No job matches. Start a new search below!