for the Field Mechanic (Manchester, New Hampshire) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Field Mechanic (Manchester, New Hampshire)
Manchester - Redimix Companies Inc
Job ID: 114870
Redimix Companies, Inc., one of New England’s leading concrete suppliers, is part of Oldcastle Materials Northeast Division. Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies.
Are you searching for a company that will value your experience and appreciate your hard work. Then jump start your career and join Redimix Companies, Inc. team today!
Field Mechanic (New Hampshire): The selected safety minded individual will start by working in the shop and shadowing seasoned mechanics driving from one destination to another throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. The primary responsibility of the mechanic will be to repair and maintain machinery and equipment under the direction of the supervisor. Basic welding skills are preferred, but not required. This position will be based out of Calef Road in Manchester New Hampshire. Classification: Year round hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Associate degree from a technical institute preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Candidate must have or be willing to obtain a New Hampshire State inspection license.
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Redimix locations throughout the company.
- A valid driver’s license.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn!
Redimix Companies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Redimix Companies, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
No job matches. Start a new search below!