for the Technology Analyst - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Analyst - US
St Louis - Infosys
Infosys– Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Analyst- US – DBA
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is St Louis, MO. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years’ experience in Database Administration and related work (Application DBA).
• At least 2 years’ experience in Export / Import (Schema/table), database stats gathering, DB link setup and maintenance, etc.
• Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience in database administration.
• At least 2 years’ experience in ASH, AWR, TKPROF & other oracle standard reports utility.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Performance tuning of queries and database overall.
• At least 2 years’ experience in SQL profile, bringing existing plan from AWR.
• At least 2 years’ experience in RAC database.
• Should have knowledge of materialized views.
• Experience in Oracle EXADATA would be a Plus.
• Database troubleshooting knowledge including knowledge of V$ tables/Views.
• Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting including AWK and SED scripting would be a Plus.
• Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
• Should possess excellent client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit HYPERLINK "http://www.infosys.com/"www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!