for the Technology Analyst - US position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Technology Analyst - US
San Francisco - Infosys
Infosys– Retail, CPG and Logistics – Technology Analyst - Operations Engineer - US (J2EE Spring Framework, Mongo DB)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is San Francisco, CA. This position may require 20% travel and or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
· ? At least 2 years of experience with J2EE, Spring Framework
· ? At least 2 years of experience in software maintenance/ support projects
· ? Knowledge of ITIL processes
· ? Knowledge of Mongo DB, NodeJs
· ? Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· ? Experience with Retail domain (Supply Chain, Inventory Management) is a plus
· ? Analytical skills to triage incidents, perform Root Cause Analysis
· ? Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No job matches. Start a new search below!