for the District Sales Manager (Western Canada) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
District Sales Manager (Western Canada)
Edmonton - Overhead Door Corporation
The District Sales Manager will have territory responsibilities for Western Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Saskatchewan) including selling Wayne Dalton and Genie products to distributors, dealers and end-users.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Individual must live in the territory, close to a major airport. There is no relocation assistance available.
- Responsible for market penetration within the assigned territory, including MIX, margin and new product management.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relations with dealers, distributors and end-users.
- Service existing customers while developing a new customer base.
- Act as a problem solver who does what needs to be done to help customers improve and grow their business.
- Responsible for product training, leadership, business advice, sales and marketing assistance, building and maintaining strong relationships with distribution customers and developing new customers.
- Must develop strong relationships with builders, developers, contractors, engineers, architects and end-users to pull sales through distribution and National Account Customers.
- Responsible for prospecting and cold calling, maintaining consistent customer contact and communication along with aggressive follow up to achieve targeted growth.
- Communicate new business opportunities and market intelligence to the company.
- Responsible for developing territory sales budgets and individual account goals, promoting product loyalty.
No job matches. Start a new search below!