for the Best Buy Sales Consultant – Lifestyles position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Best Buy Sales Consultant – Lifestyles
Racine - Best Buy
What does a Best Buy Sales Consultant in Lifestyles do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
Best Buy Sales Consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team. They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development. Then, armed with the right tools and knowledge, they create ease and add value to the Best Buy shopping experience, ensuring customers’ end-to-end needs are met. As a trusted advisor and partner, Best Buy Sales Consultants deliver unique customer value by developing strong relationships with customers, bringing them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology.
Do you have a passion for sharing the gaming experience? Would you like to create a home theater experience for others to enjoy? Would you like to help make someone’s life easier with new time-saving appliances? As a Lifestyles Sales Consultants you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of products from appliances, home theater and gaming. Make those dreams a reality as a Sales Consultant in our Lifestyles department.
80% of your time you will:
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where customers feel supported and leave delighted.
- Inspire customers by showing them what’s possible with technology.
- Accumulate and apply the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development, enabling you to provide an excellent customer shopping experience.
20% of your time you will:
- Use innovative training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals.
- Maintain your department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Back up the sales team for phone and store pickup.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Sales Consultant?
- 3 months experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
- Prior experience with recommending products, services or solutions to others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or retail+>
- 3 months experience working with department specific products
No job matches. Start a new search below!