for the Supervisor, Case Management - Medically Fragile RN Req'd Rocky Point position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Supervisor, Case Management - Medically Fragile RN Req'd Rocky Point
Tampa - WellCare
Location Rocky Point
Reports to MGR Case Management
Supervises staff, ensures appropriate workload distribution and oversees day to day workflow processes. Ensures DSNP team is compliant with all Model of Care regulatory requirements and produces optimal clinical and resource outcomes. Works with case managers to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate services and outcomes to maximize the health of the member.
- Assists management in collaborating with Health Services, Operations and Information Technology departments to ensure full integration of case management reporting throughout the organization.
- Assists Case Mangers in completing comprehensive assessment and care plans to evaluate the member’s need for services.
- Monitors associate performance and conducts counseling/corrective action procedures when required. Identifies concerns, brings issues to management’s attention and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Provides significant input to performance evaluation, hiring and termination decisions for associates in work group.
- Reviews time records, sets schedules and approves all vacation/time off requests for subordinate associates.
- Provides training and guidance to new and current Case Managers regarding policy & procedure, systemic tools, workload and care plan development.
- Answers all questions and assists peers and management with delegated tasks or projects.
- Takes the lead in preparing and submitting projects, reports or assignments as needed to meet department initiatives and/or objectives.
- Ensures phone or team coverage due to fluctuations in staffing levels.
- Ensures regulatory requirements and accreditation standards are applied to all activity and reporting.
- Plays active role in creating, applying and utilizing accepted policies and procedures.
- Attends company meetings in absence of manager or director.
- Performs other duties as assigned
No job matches. Start a new search below!