for the Financial Aid Advisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Financial Aid Advisor
Orlando - Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a full-time Financial Aid Officer.
- Advise prospective students of all tuition funding sources available.
- Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Financial Aid applications.
- Conduct entrance interviews, testing, and exit interviews as required by Title IV and company regulations.
- Accurately and timely prepare forms.
- Prepare students promissory notes and ensure that promissory notes are properly completed and signed with required documentation.
- Maintain any required employment certifications with applicable state agencies.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations with specific knowledge of FFEL Loan Programs, PELL Grants, and Title IV.
- Minimum of 1 year experience administering FFEL and PELL in a college setting.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Must be able to pass a credit check.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
No job matches. Start a new search below!