for the Safety Coordinator - Plant 8192 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Safety Coordinator - Plant 8192
Saginaw - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Environmental Health & Safety 1703598 Requisition # 11 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
TrinityRail OEM is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Safety Analyst (Level 1) in our Saginaw, TX plant 8192!
- Implement established safety/environmental programs for compliance to company and government regulations
- Administer and monitor Corporate and BU safety/environmental programs
- Maintain records of training, qualifications, certifications, etc., as they apply to the safety program
- Provides training to enable effective operation of the established safety systems
- Initiates, documents and monitors corrective actions to adherence to safety programs
- Gathers information and generates required and/or requested reports
- Works with employees to resolve safety issues and techniques
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Uses judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Team member
- May lead small projects and/or projects with minimal complexity
- Will serve as resource for other departments as needed
- Ability to maintain accurate, current records and generate complete and timely reports
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all employees throughout the plant
- Ability to train others effectively on various safety topics
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- First Aid/Responder or EMT certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety or similar field preferred, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which results in required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Considerable knowledge of all state and Federal regulations relative to safety, health, environment, and worker's compensation or ability to acquire quickly
- Advanced computer literacy with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
No job matches. Start a new search below!